Imaginative title, yes?
So I already told y’all about how Christmas in our house goes down. This year wasn’t particularly different, so I’m just going to dump a shitload of pictures. Why? BECAUSE I CAN.
|I’ve been handing out the presents since I was a kid. I have yet to pass the torch.|
|Look at the huge-ass pile of presents I handed out. I was like, “From… To…” over and over.|
I got a ton of really good presents this year.
Not just from my family, but from my friends, too. Since I was too lazy to take pics, bullets!
- A small pouch from Aya
- Hot Water Music by Charles Bukowski from Andy. I am still shy about receiving this gift but whatever it’s Bukowski so thanks bb :*
- A kiddie Hello Kitty watch and a bottle of Moschino I Love Love perfume from Mama. I LOVE YOU MOM!
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk from Mommy and Tita Anne
- Two cute shirts from Tita Ninang and Nanay Leth
- A really nice pair of sunglasses from Kuya Sean. My new favorite pair of shades!
- Cash from my grandparents
- A wristlet and make-up from Tita Malou
- A sleeveless purple top from Tito Don
- A cute little wallet from Tito Junie
Senseless happy rambling aside, 2011 is approaching and I have yet to write an obligatory “New Year’s resolutions-slash-all about my 2010-slash-things I am thankful for this year” post.